Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fishing Game

I have a lot to blog about from my Portland trip, but not yet as I have to catch up on bills and stuff first...

but one quick story. In the airport ND was playing with one of those cheapie little fishing games. Not exactly like the one in the picture, but that's close enough.

We were putting the little fish back and she was carefully putting the yellow ones together and the orange ones together and was saying, "and I'll put this one here, and this one here... so they can talk."

When I asked what they would talk about, she said "fishing poles."

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger projgen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home