Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Baby: A Mommy


ND fell asleep REALLY late last night. So this morning when I went to wake her up, she was sacked out. As is our routine at times like that, I carried her downstairs to nurse while I ate breakfast.

In a high chair (which she no longer uses herself) near the table, her stuffed Donald Duck was sitting all wrapped up in a blanket. I pulled the blanket off and wrapped her in it as I sat down with her.

"Noooo!" she cried, "Donald Duck is just a baby!"

All I could say was, "Are you even awake?"

(As I write this she is setting up another baby and a stuffed fish next to me and carefully "keeping them warm.")

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

So cute!! I couldn't see the picture though.

8:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home