Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Report Card Hell

I was already bitter that I had to do report cards today instead of enjoying my remaining time in Vancouver.

But now after working for 3 hours I'm even more bitter.

The thing about report card season is that something always goes terribly wrong with someone's in the school. This time it hit me. I hit a button that suddenly duplicated my marks from one kid to every other kid in the class. So all my work has now been technically deleted.

Real cute.

It's time for a break.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

We professionals call that a usability problem.

Does that make you feel better?

That one really sucks. Whoever programmed that should get lashes.

11:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home