Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Thursday, April 27, 2006

After all that...

Well after that last post you'd think I'd be posting regularly... it has just been a CRAZY week! Just flew back in Sunday evening and back to work on Monday. I've been very tired and I don't feel guilty for it.

But with that in mind, I don't have much to say in mind except for some insight into the life of a teacher.

Yesterday I was planning for school... a lesson with a game called "Basketball Addition." They're just second graders but I had to gear myself up to the possibility that they would be PISSED when they found out there was no basketball involved at all. Just three dice.

I made it exciting anyway by acting like a sports announcer everytime one of them was supposed to roll.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home