Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday morning

Didn't I just mention in my last post how meditation helped me face the day in the mornings?

I have a very very busy week ahead and I'm having a little trouble with the anticipation of it. Doctor's appointments and other events almost every morning as well as a back-to-school night Tuesday night and tutoring on 2 or 3 afternoons (have to check on one of them). I had a nice weekend, but last week seemed so very long and I think it will feel that way this week too.

Not to mention that I'm thinking about how I won't be blogging much in the morning for comfort if it should happen at some point that I have a baby crying at the same time. How will I feel on those days?

No matter what, it's just a feeling.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home