Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Part time?

This morning I had some very deep and profound things I wanted to write about based on my class the night before. But as I predicted, I'm too zonked tonight to even touch on it all. Maybe I'll try in the morning. (I made a list of 4 different things I want to write about regarding meditation and similar issues.)

In any case, today was that first day of school. I slept in until 7 since I didn't officially start until 10:45 with my part-time schedule. (10:45-3:45) But I was a little frantic being home while I knew that school was starting, and I left a little early anyway so I could do some extra things that I needed to before being with the kids. Even so, I put in a LONG day. I stayed until 5 doing stuff, then made a bunch of necessary phone calls for school that all took longer than they should have, and I still have a few things to print out. I'm wiped out.

I wanted to go grocery shopping tonight for Shabbat, particularly since there are a few things I wanted to browse or a few things that I wanted EXACTLY the right product. But I'm going to allow (and I'm grateful for this) U. to go in my place.

It's not easy for me to go easy on myself, but I really need to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home