Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Saturday, September 09, 2006

28 weeks and kicking (but not screaming)

It's actually 29 weeks on Tuesday, but I just needed a catchy title. Besides, this blog is one way I've been keeping track of my weeks, believe it or not. Today a few people asked me what week I was up to. It's the first time that I really wasn't sure.

Anyway, the kicks or wiggles or hiccups or shifts or whatever is happening inside me have increased. At least, my feeling them has increased. There's almost no time now that I'm still (lying or sitting down) that I don't feel something. I don't generally feel much when I'm moving around. U. asked what that means. I said I wasn't sure other than that this baby likes movement in order to sleep.

I'm also feeling a bit more emotional although I think this is partly a product of the school year starting too and my being so exhausted today as a result. In general, things are going quite well (better than last year for those of you who know the baggage I didn't write about). I just hope the workload eases up soon. I definitely won't be able to maintain this once I'm a mom.

I've wanted to write on here all day and, conveniently, Saturday night is always the night I set aside for art and writing, so here we are. However, I want to start a separate entry to keep my thoughts separate.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home