Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Monday, January 15, 2007

Not-Too-Noisy-ND (And Mom)

We've had some terrible experiences in the past with neighbors who go to landlords and accuse us of being loud without telling us first that there is a problem. (Mainly from a really horrible and mean landlady who hated us and who I think was trying to gather dirt on us. Thankfully she is not anywhere near here.)

Well, I just ran into our downstairs neighbor. I usually feel pretty meek around her, fearing that we are very loud but that they don't have the courage to tell us and that someday this will explode in our face.

It just so happens that she didn't even know ND had been born! This is great! It means that not only is ND not too loud, but that no one even heard me in labor! I was sure that every bordering neighbor had, but each has said they didn't. This neighbor was impressed to know I did so much of the labor at home. I would have liked to talk more, but I was worried her arms would fall off from the enormous bag of laundry in her arms.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home