Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Book: Inkheart

I just finished reading Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. With movies I'm always quick to tell you everything wrong with it. Not with this book though. (Is that how I am with other books too? I think so.) I know some of what "went wrong" in the story, and I can pretty much agree with a couple of reviews I've read, but I so very much enjoyed reading it.

I'm not going to tell you anything about it other than that it is an adventure in a fantasy world and it makes you fall in love again with books in general. Don't read the back of the book. The information it gives doesn't become clear until 100 pages into the book.

It was also fun to become so involved reading it since I have a student who loves it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home