Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Friday, June 10, 2005

Cycle Part II

As I said just a few days ago, there's this weekly cycle of feeling good and bad and what-have-you. It has worked again. I was so worried yesterday afternoon about various things: report cards, transfering fitness club membership, not wanting to move, feeling in exile... you know, little stuff. Today I just feel fantastic. Shabbat is coming and it's a short day at school too. Sports day. I'm wearing the shirt from my old school that shows a box of crayons and says "Friends Come In All Colors." I wonder if anyone in this ethnically homogenous (though Jewish Orthodoxly diverse) school will ask or wonder anything about it.

Most likely they'll just be wanting to know if we have candy at the end of Sports Day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home