Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Keep on going

The weekly cycle just keeps happening. It's Sunday and I'm panicking about school work. Then it's Monday morning and I'm anxious about leaving my cat and my comfy home and going back into the rough world of work. Then I'm back Monday evening and feeling fine about everything but just not sure how I'll complete everything this week, but honestly, not terribly worried.

Yesterday after the report card disaster I went to the gym on my bike and had a fun little spin on the bike (in the rain) back by False Creek before visiting a friend. Somehow I'm no longer panicking even though there is now more for me to do than before I lost that work.

Something about that event just broke me through the panic mode into total trust that everything will work out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home