Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Want to publicize your blog?

First I just have to note how COOL it is to live in a neighborhood where there are fireflies!

One of the pregnancy blogs I like to follow is called babyfruit.. I got a little curious about the woman who writes it and she's a published author, so I surfed around a bit through her various sites and found this. She's writing a book about blogging and is doing a virtual blog/book tour. You can get in on it if you send her an email.

I'm not sure what this would mean, ultimately. Do you think I should shoot her an email?

And just as an upcoming preview... a new card reader arrived in the mail for me on Friday. This means I'll finally be able to start posting pictures more regularly... starting tomorrow. I'm already getting veeeeerry sleeeeeepy.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That depends on whether you want to publicize your blog. :)

Seriously, why do you want to publicize this blog? If you want to gain more exposure in anticipation of your "second" career, then I suggest you create a new blog with that topic as the sole focus.

That way, you may attract a readership.

Personal blogs like yours and mine don't keep many regular readers. When Guy Kawasaki linked to my blog, I got over 4000 unique visitors over a few days and only a couple of those have stuck around (maybe).

1:37 AM

 
Blogger Evenewra said...

I agree. I don't think I particularly want more publicity. Just want to keep friends around right now.

8:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home