Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday evening

Well, I made it through the day, and it was a pretty good day.

However, I wish I could say that all my anxieties were unfounded and that I feel great now, but that's not the case. I'm stressing out right now about a couple of receipts that I can't find, it's much later than I intended to go to bed, and frankly I feel like I'm going to start crying.

I'm not worried about this terribly, I mean I'm not worried about the fact that I'm feeling this way right now, but I do need to pay attention to it and respect it.

I'm going to go to bed, but I am also going to look in just one more place.

Then for real, I'll go to bed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home