Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Thank You, Immune System

Feeling much much better today and very grateful for it. Still have a deep chest cough, especially when I've been either very active, or lying down on my side. But I feel much stronger.

I went for two walks today, both ending with me walking all the way up to my fifth floor apartment. I'm wondering why it was so much easier to walk so much further and more intensely than a few weeks ago. My best guess is that it really makes a difference that I'm off work now.

Also, now that I'm feeling healthy again, I'm really eager to get labor going. We (U. and I) are both having a hard time just waiting for the moment to come when things change forever. No need to philosophize on that now. I've been doing it for weeks already!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home