Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Saturday, December 09, 2006

YES! YES! YES!


In response to your queries of where I've been...

My daughter was born at 5:58 AM on Wednesday, December 6th. I have details details and more details that I wish I could share. Right now all you really need to know is that:

1. I'm very tired and should go to bed now rather than blog too much in order to prepare for middle of the night feedings.
2. Labor went extraordinarily well. My midwife and doula have said again and again that things went exceptionally well. I can't help but take pride in this and may, in a future post, talk about what it means.
3. I'm completely and utterly in love.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, yay, congratulations!!!

12:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! I KNEW it! MAZAL TOV!!!

I'm so happy things went so well, and I am not at all surprised that your delivery went exceptionally well. You're an over-preparer ;)

She's absolutely beautiful. Congratulations to you and U. Baruch haba, little one.

2:47 AM

 
Blogger Yoel Natan said...

:D

Mazal tov mazal tov mazal tov!

3:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home