Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Monday, December 04, 2006

Unfinished Business

Now that it's a weekday and I'm no longer sick, I'm feeling much more productive (although if I was working, this would be considered a very lazy day).

I wanted to post pictures a long time ago after my Fabulous Camping Trip. A few weeks ago emarcy sent me two CDs, one with photos from all of our trips visiting each other since college, including the trip she made to see me during my second to last round of chemo back in 2003. The second CD even had video footage!

So here I'd like to show you a photo of me looking up at a bunch of rocks which I should not have hiked up and back while pregnant, but which I did. Typical me, I have to admit. This was my future baby's first camping trip.



And here is later that same day, before I'd completely exhausted myself. We went canoeing and my friend enjoyed taking pictures of carniverous plants called "pitcher plants."



Finally, during our last morning, we insisted one last short hike together despite the fact that we were completely soaked through with rain. (I'm wearing several layers here and all of them are wet, regardless of the rain gear.)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like loads of fun! You reminded me a little of my adventures at Woodstock 2 when it poured every day. The nice parts, that it. Not the parts where all the rain made the port-o-pots overflow into the food court. Ick. ;)

(please point your belly towards the computer now)

HEY! BABY! Time to come out now! :)

5:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Why is it you haven't posted anything since Monday...? Hoping it's because you're happily pre-occuped!

4:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home