Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tags

There. I did it.

I just finished attaching tags to every single post I've ever written on here... all 403 of them. That took quite a while... my whole maternity leave, I think. (You see I've been spending the time well.)

On another note... left ND with U. tonight while I went grocery shopping. She cried pretty much the whole time. When I came home and she caught sight of me she let out a particular cry I don't think I've heard before. Like, "Well THERE you are! How could you have left me like that?"

Naturally this makes me feel both glad that I'm so important and a little concerned with leaving her for 6 hour stretches starting a week from today. Next week, that Thursday and Friday, emarcy (see previous posts about her) will be here watching her. The disadvantage is that ND is often in the car at that time of day which makes her naps much easier to start. That's how it will be when she goes to daycare. I'm hoping she'll sleep on the way there and stay asleep for a good chunk of the time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home