Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sicko

I just saw Sicko. It made me cry.

There are so many things I want to devote time to fixing, protesting about, educating others or whatever:

environment
health care problems
bad parenting
momsrising issues
living from the heart and not rushing everywhere
preventing cancer by actually researching the toxic products that are sold everyday

etc.

And I also want to just be a good mom and teacher etc.

(and not getting paid enough for either!!!!!!!)

I need to go to bed and am feeling a little sad about the world and wanted to write a long entry about something else, but now I'm going to write a quick note to send to all the democratic presidential candidates.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home