Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Righteous rage

One really great way to prevent sleep is to lie awake in the early morning hours and think raging thoughts about the world around you.

Yesterday at the camp that I run we had a petting zoo. A neighbor pulled up in her car to come partake. She got out of the car and just left it running for 5 or 10 minutes. If she's so keen on seeing nature and showing it to her kids, why is she wrecking it so carelessly?

The rest of this post originally had some further discussion of the lifestyle of wealth around me, partly in reaction to Alissa's comment in my post More Feelings that she certainly hopes people aren't judging me by my income.

I edited several times and then finally deleted it because I'm not sure if I'd be saying anything hurtful. It may come out at another time in another way on this blog.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home